Case IH is launching a new lineup of Maxxum series tractors
Case IH is launching a new lineup of Maxxum® series tractors that integrate strength and durability custom fit for Farm operation.
2018 enhancements combine efficient power, versatility, comfort and convenience to handle the day-to-day demands of beef, dairy and row crop operations. Plus, the new ActiveDrive 8 transmission delivers uninterrupted torque through more working speeds, faster shuttle shifts and simplified shifting.
Producers now can choose between three configurations: the ActiveDrive 4 semi-powershift transmission, new ActiveDrive 8 dual-clutch transmission and CVXDrive™ continuously variable transmission. Designed to increase productivity, the new ActiveDrive 8 24-speed transmission features eight powershift speeds in three electronically shifted ranges. The middle range offers working speeds between 2.4 and 10.7 mph without torque interruptions or requiring range changes.
A key attribute to the ultimate loader tractor is the ability to aggressively shuttle between forward and reverse. With just the simple push of a button, the responsiveness of the dedicated forward and reverse shuttle clutches can be tailored to a producer’s loading task.
Maxxum series tractors evolution includes:
- The ActiveDrive 8 24-speed transmission that introduces double-clutch transmission technology to the Case IH tractor lineup.
- Automated features like smart range shift, memory shuttle, and brake-to-clutch, which simplify speed selection, enhance productivity and reduce operator fatigue.
- Aggressive new grill and hood styling enhance cooling system performance, plus mechanical efficiencies in the transmission and automated features reduce fluid consumption by up to 5 percent, compared with the previous model.
- An optional advanced loader joystick, which incorporates speed control at your fingertips while operating your loader.
- Heavy-duty 2WD configuration, which meets the needs of diverse farming operations.
- The toughest MFD front axle ever offered on Maxxum tractors for the most demanding applications; the Class 4 Heavy Duty MFD front axle.