New Holland Fiat Tractors
New Holland Fiat India is involved in the production of different types of tractors, trailers, hay and forage equipments. It also produces different types of attachments required for agricultural equipments and tractors.
New Holland Fiat India began its operations in India in 1998 with the launch of its first 70 HP tractor in the Indian market. Since then, it has tasted unequalled success with more than 3,00,000 tractors in numerous applications across India and abroad.
New Holland Fiat India currently offers technologically superior range of 32 HP to 90 HP tractors in India. It is the first company in India to offer most appropriate & advanced mechanization solutions to Indian farmers for enhancing crop productivity.
4510-42 HP Tractor
• Engine : 42 HP, Bharat TREM III A, 3 Cylinder, Water Cooled, Inline Pump.
• Clutch : Diaphragm Type, Single Disc, Double Clutch (Optional).
• Front axle Type : 2WD
• Standard : Fixed with Manual Steering, Fabricated U-Bean with Heavy Duty Cast Iron Axle Support
• Optional : Adjustable with PS (Optional), Fabricated U-Bean with Heavy Duty Cast Iron Axle Support
• Steering Manual / Power Transmission
• Gear Box Type : Fully Constant Mesh.
• Gear and Range Controls : 8 Forward + 2 Reverse / 8 Forward + 8 Reverse (Optional), High / Low range, Forward and Reverse Synchro Shuttle (Optional), Side - Shift, Neutral Safety Switch.